Nov 6 2011
- Apps against Abuse – http://challenge.gov/challenges/199/submissions
Thought this was an amazing project and great idea to show the creative side of producing apps that have a social and ethical conscience.
- 60 Minutes – Apps for Autism
Interesting documentary if a little US biased regarding the use of iPADs with special needs students and especially those with Autism.
- iPAD in Education - http://palmbeachschooltalk.com/groups/ipadpilot/
This site shows how far parts of the US education system are buying into the whole iPAD system and ethos.
- Apps For Autism:Communicating on the iPad (tricitypsychology.com)
- iPad helps Toronto special needs kids learn (cbc.ca)